This is in response to the mail sent out by Indrajit asking us about our feelings towards regional parties and national parties.
I truly believe that Nationalism is of far greater value than regional aspirations. No doubt regions add up to form a nation. But as they say the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.
Regionalism brings with it a lot of issues which if left unattended can destroy the very fabric on which India is built up on. I believe that oneness and transparent processes is the need of the hour for the development and betterment of India. Reservations and regionalism will only lead and encourage mediocrity.
Hindering competition will always lead to nexus among people and will not encourage meritocracy which is needed the most in India. We need deserving candidates to get the job irrespective of his / her caste , creed and religion.
So we need strong national parties with a very clear cut agenda of growth , infrastructure and nutrition.
I feel these are the burning issues of India.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment